Friday 28 February 2014

Boots Bits

If there is one thing all my friends and family know about me its my love of Boots. It is like a drugstore for any Americans, it does cheaper brands and more expensive like Chanel and YSL. I love it because I can collect my points and then when I have built up enough buy a product thats a bit out my price range. On pay day Boots is always my first point of call. So here is a little haul from Boots today. Oh and I bought my first items to take to Texas with me next Month. 


I had run out of two of my favourite essentials, if you have read any of my other blog posts you will know that I LOVE both the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and Sally Hansen Insta-dri topcoat. Getting something I love is always just as exciting as something I have never tried, these are staples in my makeup collection, I was feeling a bit bear without them. 

Real Techniques brushes are by far some of my favourites and I have been dying to try the new ones, so I got the retractable bronzer brush which looks amazing and the retractable lip brush too, I cannot wait to use them. 

Boots had a '3for2' offer on so to go with my brushes and get for free I got some new Essie nail varnishes in the colours 'mint candy apple' and 'sparkle on top'. I so exciting for these vibrant colours and sparkles for spring. And then to pair with my insta-dri and concealer I got a new Revlon lip butter in the colour 'wild watermelon'. *everything has such cute names*

I was then a bit boring and got some toothpaste and mouthwash, which although not fun is an essential. I really love the Colgate 'Max One White', it makes my mouth feel super clean. 

I haven't been properly abroad since I went travelling almost 3 years ago, but I am going to Texas in a months time. SO EXCITED. And today I bought some clear travel bottles, its such a silly little thing to get excited about. There were £1 each for a set from Primark, I am going to use some for the plane and then some for my suitcase when I don't want to take the giant bottles. It is only a six day trip so I won't need masses. 

Sorry for the short post, and the lack of posts recently but I will be back next week with my Feb Favourites woo yea. 

Love Aisling x

No comments:

Post a Comment