Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Bright and Light Summer Ready Makeup

Day two and it is still grey in London, and tomorrow I go back to Devon for the foreseeable future which is kind of scary! No more London 'scapes.

I love bright pink lipsticks with a light glittery eye, and this look is perfect for summer days. It is definitely not too heavy and just add a great pop of colour!



I started off with Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation as a base but as it gets warmer I would tone that down to something like Laura Mercier Tined Moisturiser.


I then contoured my cheeks with Nars Laguna Bronzer and dusted some around my face, I took Lancome Blush in Love on the apples of my cheeks and dusted up.

Girl About Town, Laguna & Blush In Love

I have been loving Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde which is perfect for people with blonde hair and I like it as a summer brow kit as it is super light but still adds definition.


For my eyes I started off my applying Nars Eye Primer and then lined close to the top lash line with Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Kajal Liner and smudged it out slightly and then bough some of the colour under the eye.

Using one of my favourites Stila In The Light palette and the colour Bare to create a base all over the eye lid, then I went over that with Kitten and through the crease with Bubbly. Oh so simple.

I then finally on the eyes used L'Oreal Voluminous mascara on my lashes and tight lined the outer corner of the eye with the same eyeliner as before.

On my lips I used one of my favourite Mac lipsticks in Girl About Town. 




Ta-da all done...





No comments:

Post a Comment