Saturday 3 May 2014

April Favourites

This sunny Saturday has been seen me sat inside revising and essay writing with a little bit of Game of Thrones watching thrown in. I have just started watching it and I am slowly getting addicted. As I start a new episode i thought i should probably getting blogging done, so here I am with my April favourites, April saw me jet of to Texas with university which you can read all about on my other blog (the link is in the side bar), I also spent the Easter weekend in Devon enjoying the races and the seaside and now I have been getting back into the swing of university for my final ever few weeks. Scary and exciting all at the same time. 

Let's get started then... 





Garnier Ambre Solaire - After Sun in Pomegranate 
I have THE fairest skin, it is the definition of 'Irish skin', so before I headed out to Texas I knew I needed a new after sun. I saw this one in Boots and i was intrigued, from previous encounters with after sun I know that aloe vera is an important ingredient so when this one had it but also smelt delicious I knew i had to try it. I managed to only get sunburnt on one of the days on the back of my neck (I was of course wearing suncream) so I applied this when I got home and then before bed and in the morning. It is super soothing, cool, goes into the skin really nicely and the scent stays. I have a feeling it will come in handy this summer. 

Quick Fix Facials - Mega Moisture Gel Mask Dry and Thirsty Skin
I saw this range for the first time in Boots in the middle of April, they have masks for all different types of skin. I felt this was the right one for me, I have been using it once a week, it feels super moisturising once you take it off and the next day. After flying my skin definitely needed to reboot. I am looking forward to trying some of the other masks in the range. 

Jo Malone - Wild Bluebell and Peony & Blush Cologne 
Oooh I am a sucker for a perfume and if there is a Jo Malone at duty free I am going to buy some. I knew that I loved Peony and Blush but I wanted to try a different one and just fell in love with Wild Bluebell. I have very little to say about Jo Malone apart from that I love it.  


Bath and Body Work - PocketBac Raspberry Lemonade 
I am not sure if there is a person I have not mentioned this too, it has done the rounds at work and all of the girls have had a go. The smell is super strong but not overpowering, it is a sweet smell, in fact it smells just like raspberry lemonade. Who doesn't want clean hands that smell like raspberry lemonade? 

Chanel - 4 Eyeshadow Collection in 228 Tisse Cambon 
Once again a duty free purchase, it was with my final dollars before I boarded the plane back to London. I have wanted one of these four colour palettes for a while, I have not been disappointed by this beautiful product. Both the packaging and the product are pure luxury, If ever makeup could make you smile from ear to ear it is this one. 


Extra favourites include the1975's self titled album, its is brilliant and I have totally fallen in love with them. Green juice, these have been my saviour I love the Innocent Smoothie and Naked ones, White chocolate M&Ms, I wish I had bought more than one packet back from America. A Mulberry and Cassis candle from M&S. And my beloved Liverpool Football Club, I am so very proud of them whatever happens. 

I hope spring has sprung for everyone and the light evenings are filling your hearts with joy x 


No comments:

Post a Comment