Monday 26 May 2014

10 Summer Ready Nail Polishes

Starting today - Bank Holiday Monday I am doing five days of 'Summer Ready' blog posts! Starting today with my ten favourite summer ready nail polishes. I love expressing that summer feeling through a bright polish, I like to place a few bottles on my dressing table just to brighten it up and get those summer colours out. Unfortunately as I write this it is a bit grey and miserable in London but I am looking forward to bright sunny nails and bright and sunny days. 


1. BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine in Passion Fruit 334
This is a great red for the summer, it has lost all those dark tones and bought in the pink tones, it is so shiny and gives a great twist on a classic red nail varnish. 

2. Tanya Burr in Be Bright, Be Happy, Be you
This pink with remind you always to 'be bright, be happy, be you', it is a gorgeous bright pink which puts a smile on your face and the sentiment is so cute for summer. 

3. Rimmel Metal Rush in Pearly Queen 3024
I love this regal two tone nail varnish, it's a very light purple with a gold/green tone to it. It is nice and light but a bit jazzy which describes the perfect summer day right? 

4. BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine in Greenberry 314 
The perfect turquoise in my opinion. 

5. BarryM Nail Paint in 326 
Who doesn't love a yellow in the summer? This is a great bright yellow, the colour of the sun. 


6. BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine in Satsuma 312 
I love this orange, it is slightly dark and has some red tones but I like it because it is not too in your face, and not too bright! 

7. Lancome Vernis In Love in Aquamarine 501B
This is a nice medium blue (that's a colour right?), great if you don't want too be too bold in your polish choice this summer. 

8. Topshop in Brazil 
Perfect for getting your world cup nail art sparkly. Its like a carnival on your nails. I love this multi-coloured glitter!

9. Essie in Mint Candy Apple
The only pastel and my current favourite pastel nail varnish, I love this green with some sparkles on top it looks great.

10. Chanel in Rose Insolent 489
This is fast becoming my favourite ever nail varnish, it very similar to 'be bright, be happy, be you' although slightly duller and lighter, it transfers great from summer to winter and is fabulous all year round!


Pop back tomorrow and I'll have another post to get you summer ready and summer excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment