Wednesday 9 April 2014

Holiday Haul

I just got back from visiting Denton and Dallas, Texas in the United States. I was so excited to go and get some goodies, I ventured into both Walmart and Target, Bath and Body works and then finally Bare Minerals.

I knew some of the bits I wanted to buy before hand but I also loved just wandering around. It is so much cheaper over in the US for some products. I was disappointed that the high end products seemed to work out to be about the same price but I did get some nice little bits.


Bath and Body Works

I wanted to get the three wick candles, especially as they were on the 2 for $22 offer but they would have been just to heavy for my suitcase so instead I bought a number of the small candles. I bought 9 all together two for a my sister and two for a friend who loves candles. The scents I got for myself were Pomelo Pink Grapefruit, Rainforest Sugarcane, Tiki Beach, Black Sands and Island Waters. I love all the scents and wanted to buy them all. I also got 5 of the hand sanitisers, I love them too they have  super cute packaging and lovely scents.

Walmart

Everything seemed to be cheaper, even branded products such as maybelline and revlon. I limited myself to two Color Whispers by Maybelline and two eyeshadow coloricons by wet n wild. I was super excited to try the eyeshadows which for $2.93 are amazing.

Target

I was so excited when I saw the eos lip balms in Target, so much so I bought four, two were gifts and two for myself. So far I love them, so silky and smooth.

bareMinerals

I was out shopping in Dallas there was a bareMinerals store, they had the new powder advertised. I was so excited to try the Mineral Veil Finishing Powder. I am going to be using it for the next few weeks and will then review it on a separate blog post.

I had an amazing time in the US and cannot wait to visit again!!

I hope you are all enjoying the spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment