Thursday 4 April 2013

March Favourites.

Usually March is filled with sunshine (well sometimes) baby bunnies & lambs. All things spring like, not this year. I have decided we are entering the ice age, we shall all hang about with sloths and mammoths forever. As March has been miserable and cold my beauty favourites have very much been spring smells and colours so I can brighten up my days. 

My number one beauty favourite for the month of March has been (drum roll please)... 
Laura Mercier fresh fig hand creme. 
This is now my all-time favourite hand cream along with my favourite scent. It is light to apply and doesn't have that claustrophobic feeling you can sometimes get from hand cream. I have been applying before bed and it has been working wonders on my dry hands. And like I say it smells divine, its fresh and fruity and just all round loveliness in a tube. 

My number two is...
The Body Shop body butter duo in sweet pea.
This duo is fabulous for all over the body, with the denser cream for dry skin areas such as knees and elbows it works into the skin without feeling heavy and the normal light body butter is perfect for normal skin areas. This product really is the perfect body butter, the sweet pea scent is also nice as it is very light and fruity. 


My number three is...
Maybelline super stay 14hr lipstick.
I brought this lipstick in two colours a light pink called Neverending Pink and a purple called Mauve Toujours. I really love the pink and have been wearing it as an everyday lip colour, its such a spring like colour that I have been using it to brighten my days. I wore the purple on a night out but I think the colour is just a little to dark for me. This lipstick has fantastic stay power but there is no way that they last for 14 hours. 

My number four is...
L'Oreal Paris voluminous mascara. 
I have been looking for the perfect mascara and have tried what feels like every single high-street mascara ever with no luck, but this is amazing. It does exactly what I want; volume WITHOUT any clumps. And I think this may be my top mascara. 


My number five is... 
Sally Hansen insta-dri anti-chip top coat nail varnish. 
If you love painting your nails but are as impatient as me you will love this. It is a great alternative to other quick dry nail varnish treatments such as OPI. It drys your nails in 30 seconds to touch and then a up to five minutes to to do tasks. There are some downsides to this product such as your nails can still catch and sometimes they are not as dry as you thought but it does them drier much quicker. 



Those are all my March beauty favourites. Lets hope the snow subsides and we can enjoy a beautiful April filled with sunshine treats of the make-up variety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment