Friday 26 April 2013

Payday is my frienemy!

Ooopsy I may have just spent a small fortune on make-uppy goodness!!!
As one of those 'I like it so I'll buy it' girls I have had my eye on a gorgeous make-up case by Laura Mercier since the Easter weekend. It all started in John Lewis in Exeter and ended in Peter Jones on Kings Road in London, I have been waiting for this payday. And it finally arrived and I am now in make-up heaven!!! ooooh and Peter jones had a 10% off day so even betterrr. 

I was super excited to get home and sort out my new make-up bag, I felt like a 10 year old again excited about filling up a new pencil case although working in a stationary shop the idea of new stationary also excites me too. So I got back to my room and poured all my make up on to my bed and sorted out the sections, and this is how it goes...

So the make-up bag is divided in to three seperate sections inside, two of the sections are magnetic so can be used as small make up bags individually and then the third section is for make-up brushes. 

My section one...
I have filled this with all my more expensive make-up pallets that I like to keep neat and tidy. So I have all my Bobbi Brown, Mac and Estee Lauder concealers and eyeshadows in there. These are like my prized possessions so I want them kept separate and neat. 

My second section...
Is filled with all of my everyday make-up so that I can pull this magnetic section out pop it into my hand bag to take to work or uni which is super handy. I have my everyday Rimmel 'wake me up' foundation which I am loving at the moment in here along with a benefit erase paste and some Topshop make-up which is amazing. (this has made me think of a new blog post)

The third section...
Has my most used make-up brushes on one side such as three Real Techniques brushes which are amazing, my first ever Mac make-up brush and then a couple of everyday brushes. On the other side I have all of my stick-type make-ups, such as mascara, eyeshadow primer, eyeliner and stick lipsticks.


I am in LOVE with this and hopefully it will prove a really good investment purchase. 

I have also brought a number of new products throughout April and will be doing an April favourites at some point, but also a blog on the products I have not been a fan of recently/ ever.




As the sun is finally shining I say you all slap on some suncream because I believe this is the best beauty product of them all and enjoy this gorgy weather!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment