Monday 30 September 2013

Bought, loved, bought again.

I have found that there are many products that I will buy but not be enamoured with and find myself reading reviews and doing research in order to find that perfect product. Here are some products that I love and do job perfectly. 


My first is the holy grail for all beauty bloggers and beauty lovers, it is my number one all time product. It is BIODERMA sensible H2O. 
If you haven't heard about Bioderma I'm not sure where you have been, it is the best cleanser and makeup remover. I have blogged about it before, but over the summer was in constant fear that I would run out and not be in London to get more but then I found a website called Escentual. Not only does it stock Bioderma but makeup and perfumes but it also has a points system like boots. So I got a new 500ml bottle of Bioderma shipped right to my front door. They also sell Bioderma in a 100ml bottle for £4.50 if you just want to see what the fuss is all about. But I highly recommend it. 

I have two shower and bath favourites that I have recently repurchased after they ran out, the first is Soap and Glory Flake Away, it is a body polish scrub which I use before shaving my legs. It cleanses the skin and removes any dead skin, it also smells delightful. The second is by The Little Bubble Co, it is the Mango Delight shower gel. No parabens, allergen free, not tested on animals and suitable for vegetarians this has be the best, most friendly shower gel ever. And it smells lovely and keeps the skin feeling refreshed and moisturised, and smelling lovely. 

The first of my two makeup products I have repurchased is Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, it defiantly feels like cheaper brand but that doesn't take away from how good the concealer is as a product. I have bought maybe three or four of this particular concealer and each time the packaging has worn away and it ultimately doesn't last very long but once on the skin it has longevity. The second is Nars ProPrime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, I have mentioned this numerous times on blog, but the truth is I love it. It is smudge proof, there is never a day where my eyeshadow rubs off, creases or fades away. 

I have two beauty tools (I'm not quite sure to call them) that I have not repurchased as they are unlikely to break but I will if ever that day shall come. The first is a tangle teezer, although this hairbrush look like a dog brush I can assure you it is a hairbrush of the highest quality. I have tangly, curly hair that is reasonably long this brush work wonders. I highly recommend. The second is the Emite Eyelash Curler, it came in my Glossybox a couple of months ago just when I needed a new eyelash curler. As it came in my Glossybox I can say that I loved it because I didn't have to pay the £20rrp, although it is that good I can imagine buying it again. 

I highly recommend all of these, and the majority have an reasonable price tag. Go on have a try and see if you love them just as much as me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment