Saturday 30 November 2013

November Favourites

November has been a lovely month, I have really felt the build up for Christmas and have been getting super excited. I got all my Christmas shopping done the other day, and only have one gift left to buy. If you are after any gift ideas or suggestions have a look at my Luvocracy collections http://www.luvocracy.com/aislingellen But let's get on to the favourites I have a few.




First off I finally gave in at the end of October and purchased Benefit they're real mascara, when I first used it I didn't like it. It was slightly clumpy and I just didn't see the hype, but after a few uses I got used to it and it gives great volume and length. I usually hate comb style wands rather than brush wands  but actually this doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It is most certainly worth it and all deserves the hype and rewards.

Almost everyday I have had painted nails in november I wore Sally Hansen 835 Coat of Arms, its a gorgeous gold glitter colour. I like it because it is very fine glitter which makes it very highly pigmented, it is perfect for winter and Christmas, I have used it as a solid colour but also to create designs.

My third favourite is from my Glossybox in November, I have to say I have been slightly disappointed by Glossyboxes of late especially the October one. But in November I received an eyeshadow which I just love, it is by Emite and is in the colour Nect. It's a perfect base colour, it is a light pinky/white with a slight shimmer. I have used it almost everyday.

When I finally get a product I have been waiting for I always hope it will live up to everything I have heard, and HD Brows kit defiantly has. I have the colour kit bomshell, and although on an everyday basis I only use ash blonde it is great that it comes with a number of colours. It gives me the perfect eyebrows, the colour matches my hair.

My final favourite is a long awaited well saved up for with Boots points lipstick, Chanel Rouge Allure in the colour 116 Envoutante. Not only do I love the packaging, it is so sleek and the colours are amazing but the lipstick is so good. It is a gorgeous plum colour which is highly pigmented but has glitter running through which makes the plum a lot less dramatic. The perfect colour for winter.


Must get on with some revision, I hope everyone is getting super excited for christmas and enjoys December. If you try anything out let me know how you get on.

Have a holly jolly christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment