Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas?

I feel rather foolishly I have taken it upon myself to take part in blogmas. I love blogmas and vlogmas every year, I tought I might give it a go. For anyone who is unfamiliar with the concept it is when bloggers and vloggers either post a blog or a vlog every day leading up to christmas. As I am super excited about christmas I thought I'd give it a go. Now I will try and upload something everyday, no matter how big or small, apart from Sundays, I work all day sundays which makes it hard to get anything done.

Another notice, I have now set my blog up on Bloglovin'. Thereis a link on the sidebar to link you to it, if you are not on it, sign up because you can follow all your favourite blogs in one simple place.

LETS GET GOING.

No comments:

Post a Comment