Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day One: Red Lips for a Christmassy look


So yes it is the 2/12 today but I did say I wouldn't update on Sundays.

I am so super excited for christmas, there was puppy behind my advent calendar door today, not a really one sadly.

Today I am wearing red lips because I am so freaking excited for christmas. The fact I am going to the library to do revision and I have red lips on must mean I am excited. I have three favourite red lipsticks at the moment, here are some reviews and swatches.







Dior - Diorific 038 Diva

This is a luxury product I just can't get enough of. I always go for more pinky tones in my red lipsticks as I don't suit orange tones, and this one is perfect. I hunted high and low for a luxury red that was perfect and I think I have found it. I love the packaging it is very decadent and makes me feel super special.




Topshop - Really Ruby 

I love a Topshop lipstick and this one is no exception, it is a darker colour but still holding the pink tones. Topshop lipsticks featured in my Top Ten Under £10 blog post, I absolutely love them. This  one is highly pigmented and has a great colour, deep enough to match that christmas dress.




Bourjois - Color Boost 05 Red Island

We all know how much I love these, this is the perfect red lipstick if you are after something that will not dry out your lips this winter. It is beautifully shiny without being to glossy, therefore it keeps your lips hydrated. As it is not as matte as the other it doesn't last as long but it is still a lovely product.


Lets all enjoy statement lips this December...

No comments:

Post a Comment