Tuesday 10 December 2013

Blogmas Day Four: Winter Plum Lips

I usually go for light lips, but this winter I have been loving plum colours. I have three favourites two of which I have mentioned quite a few times.



1. Chanel Rouge Allure 116 Envoutante
I have been loving this, I have mentioned it a few times. It is by far my favourite, it is very highly pigmented and glittery. I love wearing it, and I love the packaging.

2. Bourjois Color Boost 06 Plum Russian 
Again I have mentioned these Lipstick pencils a number of times but the colour of this one is my favourites. It's not too dark but is really moisturising which is great for the winter.

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 477 Black Cherry
This one is super dark, but still holds the dark cherry colour. I really like the dark plum colour although I am not 100% confident about it yet, but with a lighter eye I think it really works.



Sending you all lots of lovely Christmas cheer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment