Tuesday 10 December 2013

Blogmas Day Three: Lip Care for winter

Well I guess I haven't kept up with Blogmas very well. I will keep trying to blog more every week until Christmas.



Winter is getting into full swing which means chapped lips, the bane of my life. I have found some products that keep my lips moisturised during these cold spells and some ways to get rid of those chapped lips.
I generally use lip balm everyday to keep chapped lips at bay, I always have the clear Babylips by Maybelline in my handbag, I use this a lot when I am at work as the air conditioning can also dry out my lips.
I then Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner when I am at home especially in the morning whilst applying my make up, if I know I am going to wear lipstick it just help my lips to be primed and ready.
When I have a cold or just feel the effects of the cold air on my lips and they get dry I have a two step routine that usually clears it up in a couple of days. I use the Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub to exfoliate the dry skin, this tastes amazing (you can also eat it), I then apply Blistex Relief Cream as soon as I have exfoliated and then when needed through out the day.

All of these products are fabulous and we always want to have kissable lips.
I hope we are all having a gorgeous festive season right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment