Tuesday 3 December 2013

Blogmas Day Two: Simple day to day eyeshadow

I tend to have a few favourite eyeshadow looks that I use day to day, this one I love when I want to use less eyeshadow but still build some depth into the look.



Step one: As always I prime my eyes for eyeshadow using Nars Pro-Prime.
Step two: I used Emite eyeshadow in the colour Nect on the lid of the eye and then lightly up the brow bone using a Real Techniques shading brush.
Step three: I then applied a small amount of the colour Foxy from the Naked Basics palette over the lid using the same brush.
Step four: Then taking a Zoeva 234 Smoky Shader I put the colour Naked2 from the Naked Basics palette on to the crease without blending it in.
Step Five: On the same brush and from the same palette I took Faint and again put it on the crease.


Step Six: I then blended the colours into the crease with a Mac 217 brush.
Step Seven: I then lined the outer corner of the top lash line using Topshop waterproof liner in the colour Burnished.
Step Eight: I applied the same eyeliner along the top and bottom waterline, then blended with a Mac 219 brush.
Finally I applied Benefit they're real! to my lashes.

 

I have matched this eyeshadow look with Mac Lovelorn lipstick but as it is so neutral it can be worn with so many shades of lipstick.

Spend the christmas joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment