Friday 13 December 2013

Blogmas Day Five: Top five festive nail polishes

One of my favourite things about the festive season is being able to get the glitter back out, wear white, red and green on my nails. These are my top five favourite festive nail polishes. As I have mentioned before I always use the Sally Hansen Insta-dri top coat but I also love Sally Hansen maximum strength as a base coat. I am a strong advocate of a base coat, no one wants stained nails.


1. OPI - Color so hot it berns 
I love this classic red by OPI, red is always a number one for Christmas time.

2. Revlon - 571 POSH
This a great green, it's just a bright medium shade of green. I love this in the summer too but it matches so well with the red.

3. Sally Hansen - 835 Coat of Arms 
This was one of my November favourites but I love this gold and it is seriously great for Christmas nails.

4. OPI - Alpine Snow 
The name says it all doesn't it. This white is great, its highly pigmented so you can get away with one coat. This is my go to white polish.

5. Revlon - 340 STUNNING 
This is a great glitter top coat, I loved the gold one Revlon had last year but this year I'm switching to silver.

I have so many nail polishes and I really wanted to included Essie's winter collection from last year because I love those too.

I hope your advent calendar is giving you all festive joy in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment