Saturday 14 December 2013

Blogmas day six: My current face brushes.

Foundation brushes were something I just couldn't get my head round for so long, the flat ones just never made sense they don't buff into the skin and are difficult to use but then I found so many good ones. I love the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and Expert Face Brush, but these five are the brushes I use everyday at the moment.



1. ZOEVA - 104 BUFFER 
This is my favourite foundation brush I have found, it has a good size brush and works foundation into the skin. It is also a great price, they are sold from Germany so the shipping is slightly more expensive but they are totally worth it.

2. ZOEVA - 142 CONCEALER BUFFER 
The concealer brush is great for buffing in concealer, it is great for stick concealer. I like to use this before I apply foundation and then any blemishes that need concealing afterwards I use a liquid concealer.

3. NARS - #21 Ita Brush 
I am in love with this brush, I had been looking for a brush that contour easily. It works great for contouring but also easily applies bronzer all over the face.

4. Real Techniques - blush brush 
This brush is loved by makeup lovers everywhere. As a blush brush it is perfect. Real Techniques brushes are amazing, they are a great price and always amazing.

5. Real Techniques - setting brush
This is a small face brush which can also be great for concealer but I love it for powder under the eyes or for precise highlighter.

It's the penultimate shopping weekend before christmas, I hope your ready. I am getting super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment