Wednesday 30 October 2013

My weekend away makeup bag.

This weekend I am super duper excited as I am going home from university to Devon for five days, which means I have got out my beloved Laura Mercier makeup case and filled it with some favourites and I thought I would share what is inside.  


In the first side I have my Mac prep & prime primer and Mac studio fix foundation in the colour NC15 along with my Revlon Photoready concealer, this is the base I use for my face everyday. In the same section I have Benefit rockateur blush, which I am still loving since I reviewed it in my 'one week wearing' blog post. I then have a selection of Lipsticks, Bobbi Brown in the colour Pink, Chanel Rouge Allure in the colour Envoutante  and Mac Lovelorn. Lipstick is the easiest part of your make up to change in order to create a whole new look. So bringing a few different colours means you can mix it up so much more. 


Talking of lip colours in the middle section I have put in a couple of Bourjois Color Boost lipsticks. I love these A LOT, I have five of the colours and the two I have chose for these week are 05 Red Island and 02 Fuschia Libre. In the middle section of the makeup case along with the Color Boosts I have my Benefit They're real, Jelly Pong Pong eyeliner and Nars Pro-prime eyeshadow base. 


In the last side I have a Nars Laguna bronzer, which I love using as a contour or all over bronzer. I then have a number of eye products starting with Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in the colour Black Ink. I then have six Mac eyeshadows in the colours Dazzle-Light, Naked Lunch, All that Glitters, Swish, Shale and Satin Taupe. These colours make up everyday basic eye colours but I also like to use them to make evening looks. I have also packed my Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes palette in the colour Wide Eyes, as I am unsure what plans I have for the weekend this can used for both day and evening looks. Finally I have one of my October favourites (spoiler) a HD brows kit in the colour Bombshell. 


With makeup you always need brushes, as these do not fit in my case I have used the packaging from Zoeva brushes, in one I have face brushes including a Zoeva 104 Buffer and Real Techniques Blush Brush. In the other I have eye brushes including Mac 217, the Queen of all eyeshadow brushes and a couple of Real Techniques Shading brushes along with my favourite Bobbi Brown ultra fine eye liner. I have also packed my Zoeva Make up mirror, which is perfect for doing make up trains. 
All the extra products in the background of the pictures are other items I will be taking away with me! 


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and smiles. 

You can follow me on social media:
Twitter: aislingellen
Instagram: aislingellen       
tumblr: aislingellenblog                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment