Monday 27 January 2014

CHANGES... nice ones

After having some thinking time over the past couple of week, what with having holiday from my two main stresses work and university I got to thinking about blogging. I have to say I really enjoy blogging and want to do a bit more but not alway beauty related. Although I love beauty blogging I want to also do more fashion/lifestyle/what have I been up to type blogs and also feel able to write about opinion without it seeming odd and out of the blue.


So I have decided (pressure from other sources permitting) to do one beauty/fashion type post a week and then at the beginning of each new week a 'what I got up to last week' post.

I have to be honest I have no idea if anyone really reads my blog what so ever, and if there is really any interest in my blog but last week when visiting one of my best friends who I went travelling with in 2011 she reminded me of the importance of having memories to look back on. We reread our travelling blog and I loved remembering the tiny details, so if only for myself I'd like to make a note of what I get up to.

I am hoping to include OOTDs and MOTDs in my what I got up too posts, along with pictures and little stories. I am also hoping this will help me to enjoy living in London for my final few months and I am off to Texas in April so posting will mean that there is documentation of all my adventures.

I have decided to do the 'what have I been up to' posts on a separate blog so that it flows nicely, keeping following the simple steps strictly for beauty, fashion and any other non-life relate stuffs. So now weekly simple steps is my update to you each week. So click on the link in the side bar called 'what have I been up to' to find out exactly that.

So go on take a gander, it's always fun to be a bit nosey...


No comments:

Post a Comment