Friday 3 January 2014

2013 make-up favourites

The new year has begun and I am sure it will be just as exciting and full of fabulous new adventures for me and every single one of you. Throughout the year when I have been on top of my blogging game I have posted a monthly favourites, and many products I talked tirelessly about. But if there are any repeats of favourites in this blog it is because I truly love it.


Foundation 

1. Mac - studio fix fluid

2. Rimmel - match perfection


Concealer 

1. Bobbi Brown - creamy concealer

2. Collection - lasting perfection concealer


Bronzer

1. Nars - laguna

2. Sleek - face contour kit


Blush

1. Mac - pink buttercream

2. Benefit - rockateur


Single Colour Eyeshadow

1. Mac - naked lunch

2. Emite - nect


Eyeshadow Palette

1. Stila - in the light

2. Urban Decay - naked basics


Eyeliner 

1. Bobbi Brown - long wear gel eyeliner

2. Benefit - bad gal waterproof


Mascara

1. Benefit - they're real

2. L'oreal - voluminous


Lipsticks

1. Dior - diorific

2. Topshop - lips


Extra favourites 

YSL - touche eclat
HD Brows kit


I hope everyone sees a positive new year ahead. Sending lots of good wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment