Wednesday 22 January 2014

Photo Display

I thought I would share something a little different today, I have finally finished my photo display in my room. When I am back at home in the summer I want to do a full room tour but for the moment I just want to share how I display my photos.

Just before the summer last year I found an app for the iPhone which prints instagram photos called ifinki, you can choose a number of ways to have your instagram photos printed such as canvases, acrylic blocks and prints.


The photos come on a good quality thick card, which makes them durable and easy to write on.


I bought these cute boxes of string and office clips by East of India and these little ladybird pins all from Paperchase so that I could put them up.



I then took the photos and used a silver pen to caption them.


Then pinned them up on my chimney breast over my bed.


I really love how they look, and I like the different way of displaying photos.

I am really enjoying the break from University and work for a couple of weeks, and it was nice to go home and take walks at the beach and bake cakes.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these Aisling they look great - we've expended our product range head over to http://inkifi.com

    ReplyDelete